Saturday, June 19, 2010

New projects complete and today's hamfest find








My last post was a while ago and in it I mentioned that I was starting new projects. I completed these using two more east European ammunition cans, just like I used for the Fender 5E1 build. The red unit is a high voltage DC power supply which will initially be used for reconditioning electrolyitic capacitors. The grey unit is a AC volt/amp meter which I built to use with the variac. Both of these will support the further tube work I will do.

The last photo here is of a purchase my neighbor Brian just made at the Hamfest we went to today in Milford, Ohio. This is a 1952 US Navy Ocilloscope. Very compact and light weight. He paid $20 for this thing!

If you get this notice as an email, please click on the link at the bottom of the page to get to the actual blog website. When you get there don't forget to click on the smaller photos to see enlarged photos.

No comments: